Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Cards Using the Coloring Blocking Technique and My Weekend

I hope that all of you had a wonderful weekend and of course had some time to craft.  :)  I had a very fun filled one.  I will briefly share about it towards the end of this post.  First, I would like to share with you some cards and RAKs.  How many of you out there have tried the coloring blocking technique?  It was fun to make and receive a card using the technique last month for the tea swap last month.  I had to Google the technique before making my card to make sure that I am doing the right technique.  I made this card for Miyuki using a set called For All Things from Stampin Up.

 Since she is one of my friends my favorite green tea  (She btw likes green tea too.) and a stamp.


Miyuki made this cool card for me


and sent me some fun extra goodies with two tea bags.


On Friday my kids had off from school so my hubby and I took them to Disneyland.  Can you believe that we were there for 12 fun hours?  I didn't really feel tired until we got to the car.  During the time of year Disneyland is set up with lots of Fall decorations.  I always love their decorations.




Beside amazing Fall decorations, the main characters are wearing their Fall costumes.  (I call them Fall costumes since my family and I do not celebrate Halloween.).  We took pictures with lots of the characters, but here is one of the ones that I took.


On Saturday we had dinner with some good friends.  I will share our time together with them in my post for next week.  This afternoon after church we went to a pumpkin patch.  This was our first time going to this pumpkin patch.  It's in a park.  It was lots of fun seeing all the pumpkins,


going on a hayride, going on a train, taking some fun pictures together, and going in a maze. After spending a few hours at the pumpkin patch we were ready for a nice, big dinner.  We had dinner at the Elephant Bar Restaurant.  I ordered a BBQ salmon salad that came with pickle cucumbers, red and orange peppers, bean spouts, mango chunks, and slices of orange.


and my hubby ordered a macadamian nut crusted mahi mahi with veggies and fried rice.


Both of our meals were good, but I think his was better.  Our son ordered ribs and our daughter ordered mac and cheese.  The best part of our meal was the dessert. Our kids' meals came with ice cream in a super cute shell.  It was not only cute but very ono.



Thanks for sticking around for my entire post.  I hope that you enjoyed what I shared today.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun swap. Love the cards you both exchanged. 12 hours at Disneyland??? Wow, FUN!!!! Woo-hoo, that's a lot of pumpkin. I can feel the spirit of the holiday season that's upon us. Yay!!! Your foodie pix are making me hungry....looks so yummilicious.

    ReplyDelete