Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Hello Kitty CON Here We Come!

My daughter and I are so excited to get to Hello Kitty CON.  I went to Little Tokyo to pick up our badges this morning so that we don't have to wait in line to get them on the day that we go.


I was afraid that the line was going to be very long.  I heard that it was really early this morning, but when I arrived at 11am it was not.  I did not even have to wait in line.  I am so thankful!


Here are our badges.


Before heading home I had some time to go shopping at the Japanese National Museum


and shop at a Sanrio store.


I even got a chance to pick up one of my favorite new drinks, a Jasmine tea latte.  After such a crazy Monday and Tuesday at work I am glad that I was able to relax today.  Stay tune for some pictures of my daughter and I at HK CON next week.  Sorry, I don't have anything crafty to post today.  Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment