Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Time For Tea

My tea swap partner for January was Josie from Canada.  The optional theme of the swap was "Time For Tea" in the optional colors of green, yellow, and blue. I had a hard time deciding what stamps I wanted to use for her card since I have many tea themed stamp sets.  I finally chose one of the sets from Stampin Up and made this card for her.


This is the card that Josie sent to me.  I love the little pockets that she made for the tea bags.


She also sent me a book marker and a border.


Thanks again Josie for being such a fun tea swap partner. Thanks to all of you for taking time to see what I have to share today.


1 comment:

  1. Hello, hello Colleen. I hope my comment goes thru this time. Love the colors you chose for your card. The blue really pops and the teacups go perfectly for the tea swap! So clever. Josie also made a very pretty card using the floral DPs. Great idea to insert the tea packets into the pockets. The DP she used for the bookmark is very pretty and in your favorite color too....purple/lavendar. The border cut will be a nice element on your future cards or project. Have a super crafty evening Colleen. :-)

    ReplyDelete