Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentine's Day Treats

I feel very fortunate and blessed to have such special people in my life.  I thank the Lord for each of them and like to take time during different holidays to show them some extra love.  Since Valentine's Day is tomorrow I made some treats for my family and friends.  I die cutted hearts


and attached them to lollipops (The hearts are supposed to be like flowers on a stem),


boxes of chocolate hearts,


plastic containers,


and bag toppers.


I also attached them to bags of heart candy for my Sunday School students, but I forgot to take a picture of them before I brought them to church.  :(  My daughter asked me to make a topper for one of her best friends with Minnie Mouse on it.  This is what I came up with.


Inside the bag is a bracelet with a Minnie Mouse charm on it.  Last Friday is when I spent 6 hours putting all the treats together. (Today I still need to make some thing for my hubby as well as for my long distance friends.) I felt super relaxed after getting to craft for so long.  I hope that all of you will have a blessed Valentine's Day and long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment