Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A Fun Class

On Saturday it was such a blessing and so much fun to take a class from Taylor from Taylored Expressions.


I used to take classes with her once a month when she lived in SoCal.  Now when she is visiting she often teaches a class at Pages From The Heart.  I always look forward to taking her class because she always comes up with such fun and creative cards.  Saturday was no different of course.  Here are a few pictures from the class




and of my friend Roberta and I with two of the four cards that we made.


I surprised Taylor with a special treat from Disneyland.


I look forward to the next time when Taylor is in town so I can take another class from her.  Until then, I will continue having fun using the fun products that I have purchased from her over the years.  When you have a chance check out her online store at Taylored Expressions to check out her fun products.  I promise you won't be disappointed.  :)

1 comment:

  1. What a fun class Colleen. Gee, that's like taking a class from a celebrity. I zoomed in on the pic with you and Roberta and love the cards you made. So sweet of you to surprise Taylor with yummy treats from Disneyland.

    ReplyDelete