Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Friday, May 29, 2015

A Big Thank You for a Big Favor

Back in April I posted some pictures of a Hello Kitty tea party that my friend and I attended in honor of Girls' Day.  If you recall my friend Sandy did me a huge favor by making me a super cute scarf with the material that I brought.  To refresh your memory here is a picture of Sandy and I with the scarf that she made for me.


She said that it was not necessary to make her a "thank you" card, but I wanted to anyway.  It meant so much to me for her to take time out of her busy schedule to do such a big favor for me that I wanted to make her a special card and surprise her with a gift.    I made this card for her, got her some licorice in the flavor of her favorite soda,


and surprised her some products to add to her sewing collection.


Sandy was very surprised with what I surprised her with.  Thanks for coming by to see what I have to share today.  God bless! 

1 comment:

  1. That is a perfectly designed thank-you card for your friend, an awesome seamstress. I'm sure the bobbin and bobbin case will definitely come in handy.

    ReplyDelete