Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Sunday, May 10, 2015

In Honor of Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day out there to all the ladies that are mothers or are special "mother figure" to the people that God has placed in your lives.  A special prayer is being said for each you for God to give you wisdom, love, patience and all that you need from above to continue to make a difference in the lives of all the people that you have been blest with. For Mother's Day today we are taking my mother out to lunch and will be taking my MIL out to dinner.  Yes, lots of eating.  :)  I celebrated with my hubby and kids yesterday with a fun filled afternoon together at the National Japanese Museum,


Café Dulce with enjoying a cup of Jasmine Tea Latte and Brick Toast,


and dinner at Poke N Role.


For those of you who know we well and have followed my blog for awhile you know that I like to make tags for my gifts for different holidays.  With the holidays being so busy making tags is much faster than making gifts and cards.  This is the tag that I made for the Mother's Day to attach to the gifts that my family and I will be giving. 


The flower is one of  the dies that Stephanie Bernard's designed and center stamp is from Jades Blossoms.  Before I end here's what my hubby and kids gave to me for Mother's Day.  Along with a cute HK with a kimono on and a Minnie Mouse purse from Lounge Fly they got me my favorite fruit and my favorite veggie (a jicama).


Have a blessed rest of your weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a fabulous day celebrating "your" day with the family doing fun things. Your tag will look so pretty on the gifts you give to your lucky family. Cute purse too.
    Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete