Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Friday, June 19, 2015

Fabulous Fold Cards

It was lots of fun making a card using a "fabulous" fold for my tea swap partner, Carol.  (I was very happy to be paired up with Carol.  We have known each other for almost a year and it's been a blessing having her as a friend.) As soon as I saw the optional theme I knew exactly what I wanted to make.  I was really looking forward to using one of my flip it dies from Stephanie Bernard to make the card. Carol like I am is Hello Kitty fan so I made her a card with my HK stamps and put them on the flip it card that I die cutted.   Here is the super fun card that I made for Carol.


Here is the back of the card and with it opened. 


I also gave her a HK key chain that I made a topper with HK on it.  Sorry, I don't have a picture of the RAK that I gave to Carol.  Carol's card was a little late in arriving so she made me two cards.




She also gave me a fun and thoughtful RAK.


Before I end this post I would like you to share with you a few pictures of the super fun event that my family and I attended this week.  My hubby and I surprised our kids with tickets to watch the new Disney movie "Inside Out." 


We were able to purchase tickets that allowed us to watch the movie two days before it is released to the public.   Check out the cute items that they gave us.


After the movie we had fun shopping. 


My family and I loved the movie.  I think we like it so much that we may go watch it again when it comes out today.  :)  Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend honoring your Fathers Grandfathers, Uncles, and all the special men in your lives.  God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card swap Colleen. I really like the embossing and pearls on your cool flip card. Haven't seen that flip die before. Carol sure surprised you with two pretty cards and sweet RAK. Glad you all had a grand time at the movie. Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete