Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Orange, Brown, and/or Yellow Themed Swaps

Recently I joined a new swap group through Facebook.  Each month there is a different theme.  Last month's theme was to use orange, brown, and/or yellow on the card.  Miyuki made this encouraging card for me.


This is the card that I made for Simrita.


I used an old technique called rock 'n roll when I inked up the flower image.  I have not done the technique for awhile.  It was lots of fun.  Before I end this post I have two fun pictures to share with you.  This evening 5 friends and I went out for dinner before heading back to work.  We ordered 24 pieces of salmon sushi.  We savored each huge piece of salmon.


Here are the other entrees that we ordered.  That is the aftermath.  :) 


I hope that all of you will have wonderful, safe, and relaxing Labor Day weekend.  I am really looking forward to it..  My family and I have some fun plans in the works.  Stay tune for the details.  Until happy crafting and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment