Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Friday, February 26, 2016

Secret Sister Swap for January and February

Happy Friday!  I hope that this post is finding you doing well.  Just like me I am sure that you are super happy that today is Friday and the weekend is just around the corner. Well today, I would like to share with you my Secret Sister swap that I made and received for the last round which is January and February.  The optional theme was Valentine's Day. Cyndi was my Secret Sister.  Check out the cute and fun products that she made and purchased for me.



I was  Kathy's Secret Sister.  I was a bit nervous to be paired up with her since she is very creative and always does very nice work with her creations.  I made her a card using the Iris Folding technique.  Yes, I am on a roll with making cards using this technique. 


This is the RAK that I included with her card.


It continues to be so much fun participating in the Secret Sister swap and getting to receive happy mail each month with fun and creative cards and/or 3D items.  If you are interested in joining the swap let me know and I can give you more information. Before end for today I have two ono pictures to show you.  Both of them are from a restaurant Jolli Bees that my family and I went to last weekend for dinner.  They serve Filipino food.  Their hamburger steak was the best I have ever tasted. (It has onions, mushrooms, and French fries underneath the pattie.)


The gravy with the hamburger pattie was so good that I wanted to drink it.  Yes, it was that good.  LOL! This is the drink/desert that I enjoyed and loved.  It has taro ice and another kind of ice cream with variety of beans in it. 


With all this talk and pictures about food I am going to grab a bite to eat.  I hope that that you will have a lovely weekend and will have some time to relax and of course craft.  Until next time, take care and God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Another awesome swap Colleen. You and Cyndi exchanged beautiful cards and RAKs. So nice to receive happy mail. There are soooo many different places you get to eat in So Cal. I didn't know they had Filipino restaurants there too. Have you tried their Pancit, a noodle dish. Ohhh, that's got to be one of my fave. The dessert you had sure looks delicious. The burger looks moist and yummy too. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete