Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day Treats and Gifts

Happy Valentine's Day!  I was hoping to get this post done earlier, but I was feeling a bit under the weather.  Praise God through some much needed rest I am fine now.  :)  I hope that all of you had a lovely Valentine's Day.  My on the most part with exception of feeling a bit under the weather mine was very good.  These are the treats and gifts that I put together for family and friends to share some extra love with them today.  Unfortunately, my long distance friends will be receiving them a bit late since I got a late start on them.  (For the heart pockets with the chocolate in them the pocket is made using a die cut of a mini envelope where I just folded two of the flaps.  I originally only had the hearts with the chocolate, but I thought that adding the doily to them made it look a little more fancy.  The white part of the tags is a die and the heart is a punch.)





My daughter's room mom for her class collected money at the beginning of the school year for her to use for the teacher's gifts and  to get supplies and food for different parties different school year.  For Valentine's Day she got the teacher a gift card.  I made a gift card holder for it.



I made tags for my daughter's Sunday School teachers and attached them to a box of chocolates.


On the tags I either wrote "God loves you and so do we/I." or "You are special to God and to me."  Before ending my post for today here is a picture of my hubby and I enjoying our dessert after having a nice a dinner together yesterday for Valentine's Day.  (He had prawns for an appetizer, short ribs for his main course, and custard for dessert.  I had escargots and tuna tartar for my appetizers, duck for my main course, and crème brulee for dessert.


Thank you for taking time to come by to see what I have to share.  Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment