Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Saturday, March 26, 2016

The Easter Bunny That Shares God's Love

I hope that all of you are doing well and are ready to celebrate Easter.  I am very grateful today not only because of what I will be sharing in a minute or two, but because of God's healing on my gums.  I had my last and final wisdom tooth pulled yesterday.  The dentist told me that my mouth will be sore today.  Because of God's healing and many prayers said for me my mouth is fine.  No soreness at all.  Praise God!!!!!!!  Okay, now onto some more gratefulness.  I am most grateful for the sacrifice that Jesus paid on for the cross for me and you. It is because of Jesus love and sacrifice on the cross for us  that I celebrate Easter. One way that I celebrate and spread His love is by suprising family, friends, and my little peeps with goodies and handmade items from my heart. 
 
 
I purchased these chalk board eggs from Target and decorated them using chalk makers and Stickles.
 
 
I also purchased eggs and put fun treats inside for some of my daughter's friends and for some of the little peeps that I know.
 

 
 
Last but not least I purchased some Japanese coffee (I got these for some of my male co-workers.)
 
 
some chocolate crosses,
 
 
 
and marshmellow bark for gifts.
 
 
These are the tags that I made to include with some of the gifts.  I used my rainbow pads to stamp  them. I love my rainbow pads!

 
 
 
 
Before I end I want to share a few pictures of what my family and I enjoyed eating the last time we were at California Adventure.  We ate at the Cove Bar.  We have been wanting to go there for awhile but every time we went the line was too long.  Thankfully when we went this time it was only a 45 minute wait.  We ordered flat bread pizza and
 
 
lobster nachos.
 
 
I ordered a club soda for my drink.  It was the best club soda I have ever tasted with lemon and mint leaves.  I am not sure if there was anything else in it, but I loved it. Not only was the food very good, but the view was awesome too.
 
 
I hope that you don't mind that I share one more picture with you.  It is of the super cute Disney eggs that my family and I got from our Easter egg hunt at Disneyland a few weekends ago. 
 
 
My apologies for such a long post today.  I hope that you enjoyed my pictures. Thanks for stopping to see what I have been up to. Have a blessed Easter blog friends!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment