Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Saturday, April 23, 2016

A Butterfly Themed Swap

Last month's tea swap had the optional theme of making a card with a "butterfly" theme.  My friend Brenda and I were paired up to be swap partners so I made her a purple butterfly easel card.  It was so much fun making it for her.




Along with the card I sent over a few other surprises for her.



Brenda  made me two great cards with butterflies on them.  She said that she couldn't decide which one to send to me so she sent both of them.


She also made me a fabulous tea bag holder


with some yummy teas inside and one of my favorite Hawaiian cookies.


She also sent me a package of prima flowers. 


I love them all.  Thanks Brenda for being such a fun tea swap partner and friend.  Thanks for stopping by everyone! Have a fun and crafting weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment