Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Sunday, May 8, 2016

In Honor of Mother's Day

I am sorry that I have been MIA for a few a bit.  This has been a very busy month for me in all areas of my life.  Finally today I have some time to catch up on my blog.  Before I go on I want to wish all of you out there that are grandmothers, mothers, godmothers, aunts, big sisters, counselors, teachers, and mentors out there a very "Happy Mother's Day."  All of you are a great blessing to the young people that God has put in your care and you deserved to be honored today and always for how you have been a roll model.  Here are some of the tag that opens up into a card that I made for my kids' grandmothers, aunts, godmothers, and special friends in their lives


that I attached to the gift bags.


Before ending I wanted to post a picture of the ladies that God has placed in my life that I have the honor of calling mom- my own mom and my MIL. 



Along lifes way God has blessed me with many ladies that have been a great blessing to me that I look up to and love like a mom. Here are two final pictures of what I enjoyed for dinner and lunch as we celebrated Mother's Day.



With all this good food I am going to have to drink shakes for the next few months.  LOL! I thank the Lord for each of  them too.  Thanks everyone for stopping by! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day Colleen. Your made some real pretty floral tags to attach to the gift bags. As always the food looks so yummy. The salad really caught my eye. OMG, that's a sky-high burger. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete