Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

A Fun Time Celebrating Two Birthdays

I am sorry that I have been missing in action again.  I have either been out and about with family and friends or have been doing paper work for work. Thankfully I have had some time to do some crafting in between to help me to relax.  By the time I have a chance to do some blogging in the evening I am feeling too tired.  Well last week my friend Carol and I went out to one of our favorite restaurants- Sesame Grill.  Both of our b-days were last month but we did not have a chance to get together until this month.  We had a great time of fellowship together while we enjoyed a delicious meal.  This is the card that I made for her.


She is a huge fan of tea so I thought it would be fun to make her a tea pot card. This is the super cute Hello Kitty card that she made for me.


Here we are about to dig in.  :)


This is a close up picture of our delicious food


and a picture of the tiramisu that the restaurant gave to us as a complimentary gift to us for our b-days.

It has been so much fun and such a blessing being able to celebrate my birthday with family and various friends for the past month or so. My lunch with Carol was the last hurrah for this year.  Thanks for stopping by to see what I have to share.

1 comment:

  1. You both selected the perfect theme for each other's cards...so cute.
    Your lunch looks super yummy, as usual, and what a sweet surprise to be treated to a complimentary dessert. Bet your tummies were happy and content.

    ReplyDelete