Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Monday, June 13, 2016

Farewell Gifts, Thank You Gifts, and a Cute Party

The past few weeks have been super busy with work.  This is why I have not been blogging.  I thank the Lord for giving me strength to get through the past few weeks and for the time I have off from work for a bit.  I always look forward to the break from work, but this year I did not really want it to end because I knew that it meant that I had to say "good-bye" to some friends 2 of which are my good friends. Two of the friends are retiring and one friend is going to be working at a different location. Each of them are going to missed so much and will always have a special place in my heart.  I made each friend a little some thing.  I made two tags to attached to two gifts. This is tag that I made Patty.



I made a similar tag for Deb.


I made frames and a tag for Rita and Mary.  I ordered pictures to put in the frames of us together.




Besides making tags and gifts for friends that I had to say farewell to I also made goodies for other co-workers just to say "thanks" for a great year.  I adhered the circles that I punched out to mint chocolate patties. I made 42 pairs of goodies.  My head was spinning a bit after making all of them.


These are for my co-workers that love coffee.


I decorated glass cups and put mint candy in them.


I put the cups into these bags.  I stamped "Thanks for all you do" on cs and put it on front of the bags.  What I stamped on the front of the cs can be used as a magnet.

Before I end this post I wanted to share with you some pictures of the 10th Anniversary Party that I went to for Japan LA.  Check out some of their super cute products. 




They had a special Kawaii Art Show.



These are the fun and cute products that I purchased. 


Thanks for your patience in waiting for me to update my post and for stopping by today. 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment