Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Finally, I'm Back Blogging Again

Yikes!  I have not posted on my for 2.5 weeks.  My apologies for that.  My summer has been a busy but fun one.  By the time I get around to sitting down or if I don't have much planned for the day I am not in the mood to do anything but relax.  I am a bit tired today from spending the day at Disneyland with my cousin and her family that are visiting from Seattle but I thought it would be good to write a short post.  Since my last post I was planning and prepping for my annual family vacation to Oahu.  My family and I love Oahu!  Since we have several friends that live in Oahu I always like to get some of our favorite snacks and get them some of their favorite things.  I also like to make them a little some thing from my heart.  I die cutted each friend a card/tag in the shape of a sakura and cut one more out for the center.  I used my stamp set from Dandelion Designs with different little girls holding different letters.  I choose the letter that matched the first letter of each friend's name.


I made the "friends" tag for one of my friend's daughters and the one with the little girl on it for another friend.

Here are the fun goodies and products that we surprised our friends with.







The first two friends that we were blessed to spend time with were Dori and her hubby (We went to a Japanese restaurant.  Here we are with our Okinowan pies for dessert.)


and Michelle, her hubby, and her daughter (We had dinner at Mac 24/7 at the Hilton.)


Dori gave us these thoughtful gifts



and Michelle gave us these thoughtful gifts.


Both of them treated us to diner to too.  We feel very fortunate to be able to have such good friends that we get to visit with each year.  Stay tune for more pictures soon of the time we had with our friends when we were in Oahu.  For the next few posts before I end each one I would like to share with you some thing that I purchased (I purchased these purses from Balli at the swap meet.),


one of my favorite ono foods (My daughter and I went to the Gelato Bar at Nordstrom.  She ordered green tea and oreo gelato and I ordered a Pineapple lee hing mui one.),


and one of the favorite places that we visited while we were in Oahu (This is the sunset that my family and I enjoyed at Hale'iwa Beach). 


Wow!  This post ended up being a lot longer than I though it would be.  Thanks for stopping by! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment