Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Saturday, November 5, 2016

My First Christmas Card and HK's Party

Today was a fun and relaxing Saturday.  My family and I spent the morning at home doing our own stuff around the house.  Then in the afternoon we went to Hello Kitty's Birthday party at a Sanrio store in Little Tokyo.  I guess this weekend is HK's birthday so a lot of the Sanrio stores are having a birthday party for her.  Tomorrow we will be going to another one. :)  Before I share some pictures of today's party I am going to share the cards from a new swap that I signed up for last month called Stampin Sue's VIP swap. The theme of the swap was "Christmas."  This is the card that I made Jeny.  The front of the card opens like a door.


It was fun making the Christmas card since it was my first one for this year. This is the card that my swap partner Mary Ferrar Seyfert made for me.  Her card is the first Christmas card that I received for this year.  I can't wait to soon  receive more Christmas cards especially the handmade ones.


As promised here is a picture from HK's birthday party this afternoon. 




These are the fun prizes that we received.


Stay tune for pictures of tomorrow's party next week when I post.  Have a wonderful rest of your weekend! 





No comments:

Post a Comment