Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Tea Swap for October

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Veteran's Day weekend.  Today I am going to share the card that I made and what I received for the tea swap for October.  The theme of it was "Fall."  This is the card that I made for Mary Bennett


and this is the card that she made for me.

I am glad that I got to be paired up with Mary as it was the first time that she signed up for the swap after being sick.  Mary, I praise God for healing you and that you are back to doing the things you love- serving Him and crafting.  Before ending this post here is a picture of me last Sunday celebrating Hello Kitty's birthday.  Thanks to two friends I had a super cute outfit to wear.


I was happy to get to wear my HK shoes.


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful rest of your weekend.

2 comments:

  1. loveley shoes and great outfit tooo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards in beautiful Fall colors. Love your pix with your "BFF", Hello Kitty. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete