Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Thanksgiving Goodies and a Release Party

I hope that all of you are having a wonderful Saturday.  I'm looking forward to having a relaxing day as it is the start of my Thanksgiving break.  Before starting my break gave handmade gifts to my friends at work ( I purchased the cardboard leaves from Target and added the face.  On the back I put "Grateful for you" and a magnet.)


and gave closer friends the gift along with a few other goodies.  I made a tag to attach to their gift bags.

Before I end this post I wanted to share fun event that my daughter and a friend attended last night at a local bookstore for the Tokidoki Unicorno 5 Release party.



It was super fun chatting with strangers that like the same things we do and seeing "old friends." My daughter and I scored some super generous freebies (for making a purchase and being the first 50 people in line) and purchased a box of the unicorns.


Afterwards we went a tea place to get drinks with boba.


Going to the release party was the perfect way to start my break.  I hope that all of you will have a blessed Thanksgiving and will have chance to reflect on what you are thankful for.  I have much to be thankful to the Lord for.  One of them is the opportunity that He has given me to craft and meet friends like all of you.  I am thankful for each of you and for the time that you take to visit my blog.  Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment