Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Friday, January 6, 2017

A Tea Pot, a Disney Card, and Fun Times

I hope that everyone is having a fabulous 2017 so far.  Mine has been lots of fun with lots of memorable times with family and friends.  I will share some fun pictures with family and friends later on in my post.  Before I share those pictures with you I would like to share with you the tea pot shaped card that I made for a good friend for her birthday.  She loves Hello Kitty and collects tea pots so I thought it would be fun to make her a HK tea pot. 



Here are a few pictures of time spent with family and friends.  This is a picture of my hubby and I with one of our favorite Disney artists- Jerrod Maruyama.


I made this card for him.


This week we went to two amusement parks two days in a row.  We had lots of fun but we were all exhausted afterwards.  Here is one of my favorite pictures from Disneyland.


Here is one of my favorite pictures from Knott's Berry Farm.


We also went to the Zoo Lights event at the LA Zoo.


The last few pictures I have to share with you are from the New Year's Festival in Little Tokyo.  My favorite part was the kimono fashion show


and getting to meet two authors (I love Asian books so it was super cool to get to meet two Asian authors and get their autograph.)



and an artist.


Thank you for stopping by!  Have a wonderful weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment