Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Friday, January 13, 2017

Tags, Yummy Treats, and a Gift

2017 seems to be swishing by really fast.  I can't believe that it is already January 13.  I hope that all of you are having a wonderful year so far.  Mine has not been too bad.  I have been trying to get used to going back to work.  After having two weeks off my body is having a hard time adjusting to going back to work again.  This week I made some New Years tags for a couple of my co-workers


and attached them to some treats (Peanut Coffee M&Ms and Nestle Crunch bars) and set of buttons. 


Before I end this post I wanted to share a super cute belated Christmas gift that a good friend mailed to me. 


Thanks for dropping by!  I hope that you will have a wonderful weekend!  Until next time.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment