Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone!  I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas and is looking forward to 2017.  My family and I had a wonderful and memorable time celebrating Jesus's birthday together.  Although Christmas is over I have some more things to share with you with a Christmas theme.  First are the tags that I made this year that I attached to our gifts.


Next are some of the awesome handmade cards and tag that I received.




Last but not least is what I made and received for December's tea swap.  The optional theme was "anything but a card."  This is what I made and sent to Brenda.

I also sent a Disney themed RAK.


This is what Dori made and sent to me.


There is bag of  hot chocolate inside.


Along with the above two handmade projects she included some yummy holiday tea bags and my favorites -li hing mui lychees. Thanks for dropping by.  Have a blessed 2017!

1 comment:

  1. You received some really cool cards and tags. You and Dori had a great swap too. How fun!!!! Happy New Year Colleen.

    ReplyDelete