Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Sunday, March 5, 2017

January's Tea Swap and AP Pictures

Yes I am a little late in posting pictures of what I made and received from my tea swaps.  In January I had the pleasure of being paired up with my friend Brenda. She is a huge fan of Disney like I am so I made her this card


and sent her this RAK.  (I am sorry that I did not crop the pictures before I posted them.)


She made this card


and an awesome tea themed calendar.

Before I end I wanted to share some pictures of the time that my family and I had for the past 4 weeks being honored as Annual Passholders at Disneyland.  We are happy that we got to purchase the special merchandise,


take pictures with different characters,


get free buttons each week and a pennant,


and purchase yummy food.



We even got to meet the artist that created the buttons and get his autograph. 

Thanks for dropping by today.  I hope that you had a wonderful weekend and will have a great week ahead.  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment