Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Another Fun Round of the Tea Swap

Happy Saturday!  I hope that everyone is doing well.  Yes, I am up late.  It is 1:20am.  I thought that it would be best for me to write this post before I hit the sack since I have a busy day ahead.  I may be too tired to write a post at the end of the day.  Today I will be posting the tea swap from last month which had the optional theme "Tropical."  For those of you who know me that is one of my favorite themes since Hawaii is one of my "Happy Places."  I was fortunate enough to be paired up with my friend Carol.  BTW that is the friend that I went shopping with at Marker Pop.  I posted pictures of us at their warehouse a few posts back.  Carol made me two awesome cards.  Both of them are fabulous,


but the tea themed one is out of this world fabulous.  Check out how it looks when you open it.  Wowzers!  Besides the two cards she surprised me with some pretty ribbon and


This is the card that I made for her.  I made her a Hello Kitty themed tropical card since she is a big fan of HK too. Along with the card I made her a bow.  I put a HK button for the center. (Sorry I had a hard time cropping this picture on my computer.)


I put the bow on a box of tea cookies for her to enjoy with the teas that I gave to her. (Sorry about the flash from my phone that cause a spot of light on the box.)


It was definitely another fun round of the tea swap.  If any of you are ever interested in joining the swap please let me know. It's a fun way to meet new friends, receive cool cards and RAKs, and of course try out new teas.  Have a fun and crafty weekend!  Until next time, God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment