Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Friday, April 7, 2017

February-March's Secret Sister Swap

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful April so far.  Today I am going to share with you February-March's Secret Sister round.  It was another fun one since I was paired up with my friend Mary.  We have never met each other by our love for God and card making has made us kindred spirits.  When we KIT in our e-mails it seems like we have known each other for years.  Well without too much more jabbering here is the card that made for her. 


I made a card that is similar to this one for another friend.  It is in a different color and I added a Japanese girl.


This is how both of the cards would look if they were open.


This is the pretty card that she sent to me. 


Before I end this post I wanted to share with you where my friend Carol and I went to visit a week ago.  We went shopping at the Marker Pop warehouse.  We love shopping in their online store so we thought it would be fun to go shopping at their warehouse.  Although we expected it to be a lot bigger than it was we still had a lot of fun and purchase some cool products. 





They have sale products from some of my favorite stamp companies- The Greeting Farm, Lawn Fawn, Avery Elle, and My Favorite Things. Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment