Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter Gifts and Tags

Happy Easter!  I hope that everyone had a good Easter.  Mine was very meaningful with my family and I starting our Easter on Friday by going to good Friday service at church.  Then yesterday we went out with three other families to visit a church about an hour a half away to join their Easter program.  Today we went to Sunday School and to worship at our church.  Beginning from Friday God has reminded me through different songs and messages from the Bible that no matter what the circumstance as Christians we have hope because of what Jesus has done on the cross for us.  I praise God for that reminder.  If any of you would like more detail about what I am talking about please let a comment.  To celebrate that my Savior is Risen I made carrot magnets. 


On the big carrots I wrote the message "No bunny loves you like Jesus." 


I also made tags using the retired Lattice die from Stampin Up.


Lastly I asked my hubby to draw a cross on some eggs for my Sunday School students.  I left the eggs empty to remind them that "Jesus is Risen." The two egg shells are supposed to symbolize the empty tomb. Thanks for stopping by! Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment