Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Monday, June 19, 2017

Father's Day

I hope that everyone had a memorable time celebrating Father's Day over the weekend honoring the different great male figures in your lives.  Father's Day always has a bit of sadness for my family and I because my hubby's dad and our grandfathers are no longer with us.  We thank the Lord for all the great memories of them and are grateful that one day we will see them again.  In honor of Father's Day I made these tuxs and wrote a message on the back for each of the gifts that we gave to different family members and friends.


I made the buttons using candy dots that I colored using a Sharpie.


Here is a picture of my sisters and I with my dad during our Father's Day dinner.


Here is one with my hubby and my BIL's with my dad.


This one is a picture of my dad and I on Father's Day at church. 


During the week my family and I went to visit my FIL's gravesite.  I purchased two balloons to represent my kids.  I added a ribbon on the one that is supposed to be my daughter.


Both of them made a card for him.


Thanks for stopping by!  Stay cool!








No comments:

Post a Comment