Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Monday, June 26, 2017

Dinner with Rita and an Ice Cream Event

For those that live in SoCal I hope that you are staying cool.  It has sure been pretty hot lately.  I love the weather in the evening especially yesterday when there was a nice draft.  During the summer is when I often like to catch up with different friends.  This week I had dinner with my good friend Rita.  We celebrated my belated birthday and celebrated her birthday.  I made this card for her.


I had fun making a bow for it with my bow punch from SU.  This is how it looks before I put the bow on. 


Here is a picture of the two of us together enjoying our Mexican food.


Before I end I wanted to share with you some pictures of the Tokidoki event that my daughter and I have been going to for the past month at Kiddos Creamery.  The first week they had a goodie bag for the first 50 people. We lined up for 3 hours to receive it as well as two pins. Here is a picture of the line.  It even curved through the hallway and probably up the stairs.


For the following weeks after we got a pin for purchasing ice cream. Check out their cute cups,


counter,


and decorations.





Each week they had special flavors that coordinate with the character on the pin that they were giving out.  All the flavors were super yummy!


This week is the final week of the event.  My daughter and I are happy that we were able to collect all the pins. 


If you live in the Los Angeles area be sure to check out Kiddos Creamery for some yummy ice.  If you go this week there is a slim chance that they may still have this week's pin.  I heard though that they usually run out by the end of the day each Saturday.  Have  a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment