Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Some Fun Flowers and Yummy Donuts

It was sure a busy week.  I am very thankful that it's the weekend.  Today I will sharing with you two flowers that I made using bows from Stampin Up.  The first flower that I made is using the bow punch that I put on a tag for a friend's belated Mother's Day gift.


The second one was made using the bow die that I put on a "thank you" card for another friend.


It has sure been fun using the bow die and bow punch to make the flowers.  I can't wait to have time to make other flowers using the bows.  Before I end I wanted to share some donuts with you from California Adventure. My hubby and I shared the Spider Man one in honor of National Donut Day yesterday. It was one the best donut I have ever eaten.  It is a glaze donut with frosting and bits of peppermint.

The Hulk one sure look good but much too big to even share.


Have a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment