Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Saturday, July 8, 2017

My Hubby's Birthday

My hubby celebrated his birthday this week.  My kids and I took him out to eat twice and each of us made a card for him.


As you can see both of my kids like to draw.  They take after my hubby. Last Sunday we took him out to a Hawaiian restaurant.


He ordered a combo plate which included stew, fried chicken, fried rice, and a mac salad.  I ordered oxtail soup.  My son ordered saimin and my son ordered fried noodles.  The best part was the dessert.  We had a piece of Haupia (coconut) Moha cake


and a piece of the Paradise cake.


Before we went home we purchased a few loaves of rainbow bread.  Here is a picture of it with and without the spread. 



Isn't it pretty?  (Sorry I took a bite of the bread before I took a picture of it.)  Unfortunately the bread tastes just like white bread.  We thought it would have tasted like the Paradise cake. This week on Thursday we took my hubby to a local burger place.  It serves gourmet burgers with a  variety of patties- turkey, beef, chicken, chorizo, lamb, salmon, and a few others.


We ordered the party box which included 16 burgers. Yes, you read it right 16 burgers.  :)  We ordered chicken, beef, salmon, turkey, and beef.  They are between the size of a mini burger and a happy meal burger.


We figured that by time each of us ordered two mini burgers, fries, and a drink the bill would have come pretty close to how much we paid for the party box.   Actually the party box is a little cheaper. Just a side note before I end.  I am going to take a brief break from blogging, but I will be back soon.  (Don't worry eveything is okay.) Stay tune for more fun posts soon.  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a good weekend!







1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Benson!!! Wow, he sure celebrated in style with LOTS of yummy food. The cards you all made are super cute. Oh, and that Haupia Mocha cake looks sinfully delicious.

    ReplyDelete