Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Celebrate and Some Cuteness

Hope that everyone is having a wonderful summer so far. Today I will be sharing what I made and received for the May Secret Sister Swap.  Yes I am a little behind in posting about that swap.  The theme of the swap was "Celebrate."  This is the card that I received from Jenn.


Check out all the balloons that she took time to put on the card. For the swap I was asked to make a card for Jayne.  I made her a graduation card.


Before ending this post I wanted to share with you a few pictures of the latest collection of Disney products that my daughter and I collected.  I will have to say that this is the most pricey collection that we have since we bought a whole box of


Out of the box we were able to get two complete sets and one chaser.  We are super excited to have the collection and a chaser.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment