Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Friday, August 18, 2017

The "Aloha" Stamp Set and a Pusheen Party

My time off from work will soon coming to an end.  It has been a nice few months off. I am grateful for the times that God has blest me with family and friends but am not ready to go back just yet.  ;( Hopefully when the exact day arrives I will be. Today I will be sharing with you a stamp set called "Aloha" from Lawn Fawn that I have been having lots of fun using. I made these tags to attach to gifts for friends that we got them from our trip to Oahu.


I also made a card for some friends that we had dinner with last weekend using the stamp set.


It has been fun coloring the pineapples with my Copic markers and adding googly eyes to some of them.  Before ending this post I would like to share some pictures of a fun event that my daughter and I went to 2 weeks ago at the It's Sugar candy store in Santa Monica.  It was the Pusheen Party.  We were fortunate that the line was not too long when we go there.  We only had to wait in line for 30 minutes.  While we were waiting the line got longer by the minute.


The store is super cute!


We each got an exclusive Pusheen keychain with a purchase. 


I purchased him eating sushi and my daughter purchased two blind boxes. I couldn't resist!  Isn't he just too cute!

Thanks for stopping by to see what I have to share.  Have a fun and crafty weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Awww, those tags and card are super cute. You colored the pineapples so well. OK, so Pusheen is new to me so I had to google him/her. Bet everyone had a fabulous time at the party. I see a LOT of goodies there. Wishing you a great school year.

    ReplyDelete