Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Paired Up With a Good Friend for the Tea Swap

Hope that this post is finding everyone doing well. I still have not been doing much crafting.  I think I must have left my creative mojo in Hawaii when I was on vacation.  LOL!  Today I am going to share the tea swap for June.  My good friend Gail and I were paired up together for the swap.  Check out the fabulous Asian themed projects that she surprised me with


and the yummy goodies too. I can't wait to eat the lychee chocolate.


This is the card that I made for her.  The boy is supposed to be her grandson.  I used different punches for him and the for the shaved ice.


Since the card that I made for her has a HI theme I decided to keep with the theme and send her this stamp set


and oversized bag with a pineapple on it.


I am going to end this post with pictures of my favorite foods from our trip to Oahu. These are onolicious and super sweet fruit from the Farmers' Market. It was our first time seeing the inside of a dragon fruit dark pink.  We usually see it white.
 

 This is garlic shrimp from Fumi's.


This is the sampler platter that I ordered at The Eating House.  It is one of the new restaurants that Roy Yamaguchi opened at the renovated International Market Place. 


Here are some of our favorites from Liliha Bakery.  The circular donut is their special- taro donuts.


These are HK shaped waffles.


Besides eating it is always fun to go shopping in Oahu too.




We often need to purchase a new suitcase to hold everything we purchase to bring home.  We have learned to bring duffle bags to put everything in.  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great one!




1 comment:

  1. You and Gail sure have a fun swap. As always, I enjoy seeing ALL of the yummy food you post. The sushi tote bag is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete