Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Gifts

Hope that this post if finding everyone doing well. I am exhausted and am so glad that it is the weekend.  Well today I will be sharing with you some gifts that I made for friends.  I purchased different items from the dollar bin at Target and put googly eyes on them. Yes, I am hooked on the googly eyes!


I got these from the Dollar Tree.


This was for my daughters teacher.


I also decorated some desk organizers.


Before I end this post I want to share with you some fun gifts that I was surprised with this week from special friends.  (I feel that when I receive surprises it is God's way of telling giving me a hug.)  I love them all!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh these are just too cute Colleen. I love the googly eyes. Sure add character to the apples and crayons. Kylie's teacher and your friends will be so thrilled. How fun to receive fun RAKS from friends too.

    ReplyDelete