Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Monday, September 11, 2017

In Honor of 9/11

I can't believe that it was 16 years ago that the 9/11 tragedy occurred. I remember it as it just happened yesterday.  That day will forever be remembered as one of the saddest days in history, but also one of the best since it united our nation. Praise God evil did not prevail! Each year on this day my family and I talk about the event, pray for the our country and all that were affected, and honor one of our local fire departments.  I made this this card this year.  My hubby and I wrote them a special message.

My kids each made them a card and wrote them a message too.



Here are the goodies that we surprised them with.


Thank you for stopping by!  God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment