Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Saturday, September 2, 2017

June/July Secret Sister Swap and a Festival

It has been super hot in SoCal. The temperature has been in the triple digits.  I am so grateful to have AC.  My family and I are fortunate that although our AC went out yesterday in the late afternoon that it was able to be fixed by last night so that we do not need to go through the weekend without it. Today I will be sharing with you what I made and received for the June/July Secret Sister Swap.  I was asked to send happy mail to Patty.  A little birdie told me that she likes pandas, Stickles (I couldn't find any so I purchased glitter glue.) and blue grey.  This is what I made for her




and surprised her with.



Kim was asked to send me happy mail.  She made a cute gift card holder



and surprised me with all this.


Before I end this post I wanted to share some fun pictures with your from the Nissei Festival. Check out these beautiful kites.


The parade was lots of fun to watch.


My daughter and I were fortunate to get to take pictures with two Sanrio characters.



One of my favorite parts of the festival was watching a tea ceremony demonstration.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful 3 day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment