Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Saturday, September 23, 2017

A Fun, New Swap

Happy Fall!  Now that it is Fall hopefully the weather will stay nice and crisp in SoCal.  I recently joined a Pocket Letter swap that a good friend organizes.  I could not resist joining last month and this month since they are in two of my favorite themes.  Last month's them was Hello Kitty.  My brain was hurting thinking of what to put together for Jayne.  When I was done I was pretty happy with how it turned out.  Here is the front


and here is the back.


This is the Pocket Letter that Jayne made for me. (The pocket letters have been folded up in the envelope that she sent it to me in.  Sorry it is a little bent.)



Both of us surprised each other some goodies.  I gave her kitchen themed gift because she likes to bake.


Jayne surprised me with these fun things. (Sorry that the bag is a bit wrinkled.  I just took it out of the envelope that Jayne sent it in.)



Stay tune for what I made for this month's Pocket Letter Swap. Have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, how fun. Last month's theme was perfect for you especially since you are a huge Hello Kitty fan. You both shared some super sweet RAKs with each other.

    ReplyDelete