Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Sunday, November 12, 2017

A Memorable Weekend and Time at Papertales

I hope that everyone is having a relaxing Veteran's Day weekend.  It has been a nice and memorable one for me.  On my day off from work on Friday my family and I went to the Winter Food Festival at California Adventure.  It was lots of fun and very yummy.  I will share some pictures with you at the end of this post.  Yesterday we had my BIL's memorial service. In honor of him we all wore a Star War's theme t-shirt.

All the guests were asked to wear a Star Wars theme, a superhero t-shirt, or a HE>I shirt.  Well, before I share with you some pictures of the yummy food we enjoyed I would like to share with you of one of the stops we always make when we visit San Diego.  A must stop for us is at one of my favorite craft stores- Papertales.  Of course a few weeks ago when my hubby and I were in SD for a concert we went to Papertales.  It is always fun going shopping there and visiting the honor of the stores.  Here is a picture of Michelle and I holding the goodies that we surprised each other with.  (If you are ever in the SD area be sure to check out Papertales.  The store is super cute!)


Here is a close of up picture of what she made for me (Check out the cute post-its inside.)



and what I made for her.


As promised here a some pictures from the food festival.  Our favorite was the curry lamb and the spare ribs. (As annual passholders we got to purchase a voucher with tabs on it to get a little discount on the food.)  I could not pass up on purchasing the lights.  I love the Mickey shaped heads.


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment