Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Monday, November 27, 2017

A Beautiful and Fun Mini Vacation

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving last week.  My family and I had a good time with family and enjoyed all the good food.  After Thanksgiving my family and I went on a mini vacation.  We spent some time with family in Fresno and went to Yosemite.  Before leaving for our trip I purchased some shortbread as gifts for family that we will be visiting.  I die-cutted "Thankful for you" to put on each of the boxes.  I think the words added a nice personal touch to each of the boxes. (Sorry you need to click on the picture to get a picture view of the words.)


On our way to Fresno we stopped at the outlet to do some shopping on Black Friday.  I found some great deals at The Loft and Chicos.  I also went Hobby and Lobby and got a fab deal on Basil paper.  Check out all the gorgeous colors.


Here are a few pictures with family in Fresno.  They treated us to a delicious dinner on Friday (They ordered take out.) and


dim sum before for lunch on Sunday.

We loved our time in  Yosemite. It was absolutely beautiful there.  My favorite was the waterfalls.


To me the mountains look too perfect to be real.


and the trees are so majestic.  God's creations are indeed breath taking!


We visited a Japanese garden in Fresno after lunch on Sunday.  My favorite was the pond, bridge, and all the Fall colors.



Our last stop before heading home was getting some boba and dessert at Taipei 101.


We also ordered take out for dinner to eat in the car.  All their food was onolicious! Thanks for stopping by to see what I have to share.  Have a wonderful week!




1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, beautiful pictures from Yosemite. I went they a long time ago and sure enjoyed the sites. The dessert looks sinfully delicious.

    ReplyDelete