Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Friday, November 3, 2017

A Disney Themed Post and Our Weekend in SD

A friend at work is having twins.  Her and her family are huge Disney fans like my family and I are so I thought it would be fun to give her a Disney themed gift.  Along with the Disney themed gift I made two tags to include with the gifts.


Before I end this post I wanted to share some pictures from a mini vacation my hubby an I went to last weekend in San Diego.  We got to eat lots of good food and have nice strolls along the beaches.


The best part was getting to a Hawaiian concert where our favorite singer Keali'i Reichel performed. Before the concert we enjoyed an ono dinner at the hotel that he was performing at.

Going to his concerts always make a perfect date.  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your friend who's expecting twins. Double the joy. Bet she'll be head over heels with your Disney card. Sooo cute. Looks like a lot of fun times in SD. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete