Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Some Crafty Creations from Friends

I hope that all of you are doing well.  So far this year I have not done any crafting.  I hope to be able to have a chance to do some today.  Today I will be posting the crafty Christmas cards that I received this year.  I usually receive more handmade cards, but it is totally understandable since it is such a busy time of year.  This card is from Karen.  She always makes the best scenes for her cards.


The second card is from Cary.  What a cute snowman.


Thanks Karen and Cary for taking time to make me a Christmas card.  Before I end this post I'd like to post super cute stamps that I just ordered.


I guess you can call it my New Year's gift to myself. :)  I can't wait to ink them up to make some fun cards soon.  Have a wonderful weekend!









1 comment:

  1. Have fun with your New Year gift to yourself ;o)
    The Mama Elefant New Year stamps looks awesome, will have to search for it here in Holland.

    ReplyDelete