Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Time in San Diego

We took some time after New Years to visit one of our favorite places- San Diego.  We spent 3 fabulous days there.  Every time we go there 3 stops are a "MUST" for us.  We always go to the Papertales- a super cute stamp store  (I made this tag to attach the bag that I surprised the owner with as her belated Christmas gift. Check out the cute stamps that I got for her.),




Cravory- a gourmet cookie store (This is the onolicious smores cookie that I always order.),


and Phil's BBQ.


Here are a few other fun places that we visited while we were there.  We went on a suspension footbridge,


to Sunset Cliffs Beach,


to a monument (We got there just in time to watch the sunset.),



and to LEGOLAND ( I love how everything there is made out of legos.)



We have only been home for a few days and I miss being there already.  LOL!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, cute tag Colleen. I'm sure the owner loved it as well as the gift you gave her. How sweet of you. The food from Phil's look so yummy. Thanks for sharing the other photos, so awesome.

    ReplyDelete