Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Happy Retirement to a Dear Friend!

Yesterday a dear friend retired. I will miss her so much.  I appreciate all her love, encouragement, and prayers over the years. She always has the right words to say to brighten my day.  I got her a little some thing for her retirement gift and included this card that I made for her.


It has been awhile since I have colored with my Copics.  I felt a little nervous coloring with them.  Here is a picture of my friend and I before we said our "good-byes."

May God bless her in amazing ways as she starts this new chapter in her life.  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful rest of your Sunday and a nice week ahead!




1 comment:

  1. What a clever way to thank your friend. I bet she was thrilled with your gift and cute card. Your coloring is perfect too.

    ReplyDelete