Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Saturday, April 14, 2018

A Bee Themed Gift and Card

Happy weekend!  I am so happy that it is the weekend.  Last week was a very busy and stressful week.  I thank the Lord for getting me through it in one piece and for using different people in my life to remind me that He is in control and that everything will be okay.  Friday was the last day for one of my bosses.  One of my other bosses told me that she likes bees.  So I made her two bee magnets and three bee clips. (The bees are buttons that I purchased from Walmart.  I clipped the back so that the button would be flat.


I made her this card.  Like the card said "She will BEE missed."  (The bees are from a Stampin Up stamp set that retired awhile ago.)


I tried downloading pictures from our trip last weekend to this blog posts several times but for some reason it says the server is rejecting them.  I will try to download them again next time. Sorry.  For now, thanks for dropping by!



1 comment:

  1. Cute idea, Colleen! I'm sure she loved what you made for her!

    ReplyDelete