Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Lilo, Mickey, and Some Vacation Pictures

Today I did not feel very well off and on.  Thankfully starting this evening I am feeling much better and am ready to do some crafting.  Before I get myself set up to craft I wanted to be sure to write my post for this week.  Today I am going to post a picture of the tea swap from last month that had the optional theme of making a card that has to do with a movie or a song.  As soon as I saw that theme the movie "Lilo and Stitch" came to mind since I love making Hawaiian themed cards.  This is the card that I came with that resembles Lilo's dress for my swap partner Sandy.


Here is the RAK that I sent to her along with two tea bag.


Sandy made me a cute Disney themed card


and sent me these awesome stickers.


Before I end this post here are some pictures of the trip that my family and I went on two weeks ago to King's Canyon and Sequoia National Park.  We had a great time away enjoying God's beautiful creation.  We loved seeing all the giant trees, playing in the snow, and seeing water fall.



When we weren't high up in the mountains we had a good time visiting with sheep, horses, and cows.  Their Hobby Lobby's and Michaels are lots of fun to shop at.  We got to eat at two restaurants that we don't have at home- A&W and Long John Silver's. We also drove by the headquarters of JoAnn's.  I wonder if it is possible to have a tour of the headquarters.  Next time I will have to find out.  :) The areas that we visited were very small towns and do not have as many restaurants and things to do like where we live.  After being there made us more grateful for where we live.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment