Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Celebrating Mother's Day

I am so sorry that I have been MIA for a bit.  Work has been busy and my weekends have been packed with different outings of which I will share with you soon.  I hope that all of you had a lovely Mother's Day weekend. Even if you are not a mother you deserved to be honored by all those young men and ladies that you have worked with and made a different in the lives of.  Mine was nice and memorable full of lots of onolicious food.  In honor of Mother's Day my family and I gave gifts to our various ladies in our lives in and outside and of our family that have played a significant role in our lives.  I made these tags


and attached them to a bag of tea bags that we purchased. The tags say "Have a tea-riffic Mother's Day!" Along with the tea bags we gave each person shortbread to enjoy with their tea.


Here are some of the delicious food that we enjoyed.  This is from a Korean restaurant that specializes in garlic glazed chicken that I went to with my hubby and kids.


This food is from a Chinese restaurant that we went to with my MIL.


This food is from an American restaurant that we went to with my family, parents, sisters, BILS, nephew, and niece.

Here is picture of my hubby and I with my MIL and my hubby with my MIL.

Here are my sisters and I with my mom.


Thank you for stopping by!  Have a wonderful rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment