Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Sunday, May 20, 2018

A Good Friend's Birthday and Playing Secretary

One of my good friends at work is celebrating her birthday today.  For her birthday some friends and I chipped in and ordered some cupcakes for her from Dots. They have the prettiest and more delicious cupcakes.  I made her a card with a cupcake on it for all of us to sign.  (Oops!  I downloaded the card with the cherry before I colored it.)


We surprised her with the cupcakes at lunch time.


It is a picture of all of us with the birthday girl.


Before ending this post I wanted to share with you a few pictures of my daughter and I playing "secretary" a local Sanrio store.



It is always so much fun pretending to be like one of our favorite characters- Aggretsuko.  It is always fun checking out what new merchandise she has too. Sorry besides the pillow I did not download pictures of any of the other products. Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute cupcake card!!! Love the dots on it too. Bet your friend was thrilled to receive your handmade card.

    ReplyDelete