Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

My Birthday Month

Last month was my birthday month.  My birthday month is always so much fun with lots of good food and thoughtful gifts.  This year I got to have two fancy dinners with my hubby- one at a local steak house and one at California Adventure.  I also had dinner with my immediate family, my parents, one of my sisters, and my cousin, and with some friends.  Additionally I got to celebrate with my family and good friends at Disneyland.  It has truly been a memorable time with family and friends.  I thank the Lord for blessing me with such awesome people in my life. As a "thank you" to different friends I made these magnets


and attached them to some the newest flavors of M&Ms. (My favorite out of the three new flavors is the expresso one.)  

Some of the magnets I have tea bags in the background and some of them have coffee beans.  The background that each person got depends on what each friend likes- tea or coffee. Of course I added googly eyes to the cups.  Googly eyes are now my favorite things to use.  I think they always add a cute finishing touch to my projects.  Here is a picture of a group of friends that I had lunch with


along with some of the food that I have enjoyed,


and some onolicious desserts that I got to enjoy.




Yes, now it's time to have a diet.  I will do that as soon as I have one more celebration for this year for my b-day with a friend tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment