Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Hello Kitty, Batman, and Good Food

It has been a fun but really hot summer.  I can't believe that it is so hot!  I hope that all of you are having a good summer and are staying cool.  We have been having fun catching up with family and friends and relaxing.  Unfortunately I have not done as much crafting as I would like.  LOL!  Today I would like to share with you a Hello Kitty card that I made for a friend that my kids and I had lunch together with this week.

My kids each drew a picture for her grandson that joined us for lunch.


Here is the delicious food that we enjoyed from Stone Fire Grill. We ate out on the patio so it was especially nice when there was a breeze.


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment